Monday, August 18, 2014

Lunch Update

Today I managed to finish cleaning the guns. The next step is to get the arms ready. I had learned working to make the Chaos Dwarves that I didnt like working with the Stormvermin arms when converting. A little size comparison showed that the old Clan Ratswere similarly sized.  More important, the normally cartoony sized hands fit the pistols much better. 


Originally I pulled arms to put most of the pistols on the right side. 23 arms, since 2 of the models will have flamers. This will mean Ill have 2 extra pistols, but thats ok as im sure there are a few where I messed up drilling barrels. 


Didnt have time to finish. 


As I was cleaning up I realized that the clan rat arms I have to work with wont work as well replacing the close combat weapons. Most of the the useful armsfor hand  weapons is on the same size as where Im putting the pistols. I therefore spent my last few minutes pulling more arms. 

Through Thursday I hope to get the arms full done and ready to be glued to the bodies. This Friday Ill pick up the bodies Im missing and hopefully get some work done on the dreadnoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment