Friday, June 13, 2014

Adepticon - Wrap-Up

Ah man, this year was a blast.  I actually think this was the best Adepticon I’ve been to yet.  Both in terms of how I did (for sure the best), but also in terms of the actual enjoyment of the event.  Good food, good company and the ability to see the people I’ve met over the years.  I hope that they manage to expand the event so that we can all learn the full potential of the event.

Next year I’m going to have to remember to go back to the Brazilian restaurant that I went to Sunday night.  Expensive, but amazing.

I left the end of the weekend thinking that my list was perfect the way it was.  I’ll probably switch it up for SAWS (and by the time this posts its probably after SAWS), but that is due to the comp system.  Because I’m missing QCR this year (most likely), besides SAWS I may not play this list again until North Star.  Going to have to make sure I get some practice games in so that I don’t lose my touch.  After a year and a half of playing Dark Elves I feel that my skill with them is starting to approach where I was with Skaven in 2012.


My final Standings:
1kAM                   2/38                   Best General
1kPM                   4/26
Team                   10/119                   Best Good/Evil Alliance
Warhammer Championship                   15/146

Final Record for the weekend was 12-1-1

Even if I felt the desire, I don’t think there is any way I could complain about my performance during the weekend.  Except of course for my failure to read the missions carefully.


Dark Elves – 11W/0L/1D
Empire – 2W/1L/0D
High Elves– 4W/1L/1D

Singles – 14W/2L/2D
Doubles – 3W/0L/0D


Overall – 17W/2L/2D

No comments:

Post a Comment