Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 3 After Action

Day 3 was great. Nothing really to report as it was only day 1 of the 2 day Champions event. We went to a Sushi placed call Ra where the service was horrible. I had to flag someone down every time I needed something, food took forever and we never got our whole order so when we had to ask for our check to get to the movie (Captain America) I got to walk away still hungry. Oh well, still a great day. Had a game I won by luck and a game I am really proud of myself in the showing of skill.

I did learn that after 9 games, games 10-12 dont seem so bad. And with the mix up of the lists and styles I hadnt yet gotten bored. Had the team event come first this may have been less true. 

Ive been trying to think of what I didnt like in my list since I have a really quick turn around on mu SAWS list. So far all Ive come to is Bolt Throwers suck, but I dont feel like I can drop them. Having them makes my opponent have to make another decision of where to go with his units and the S6 makes things possible that S3 or even S5 magic missiles couldnt do - like have a good chance of hurting a daemon prince (which thankfully havent seen yet but will likely for both my last 2 games now that Ive written this).

No comments:

Post a Comment