Saturday, September 27, 2014

Infernal Zoo - The List

Its time for some Monster smashing again.  This year I managed to convince the TO to allow limited special characters, those who are truly monster themed.  This allowed me to drop my triple brood horror of the past few years and bust out the Rat Ogre horde... which I haven't really played since 2011.  Its truly a horrible list.  To top it off, I decided to take a Vermin Lord as my monster contingent as this would give me the excuse I needed to paint one.  I'm super happy with how he turned out.


Warlord, GENERAL, Rat Ogre Bonebreaker, The Fellbade

Thrott the Unclean


Plague Priest, Great Pox Rat, Level 2 Wizard, Flail, Poisoned Attacks, Dispel Scroll


16 Rat Ogres, Master-Bred Rat Ogre, Squeel Gnawtooth, 4x Packmasters
5 Giant Rats, Packmaster
5 Giant Rats, Packmaster


Hell Pit Abomination
Hell Pit Abomination


Vermin Lord, 3x Plague, 1x Ruin



Simple list, no tricks.  Just shout Rawwg! and move forward.  I have 1400+ points in a  unit that has to over run.  Games will likely go - I charge chaff, get flanked and die.  But those games will go fast and will involve lots of dice, so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment