Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nearly Ready For Assembly


Bit count to make sure im not off. Missing flamers, heads and the conversion parts for the backpack (only the three). Also shoulder pads, but I have those and they just need cleaning. Im going to worry about the heads after the rest of the model is assembled. 

Deciding if I go with the boring Imperial Guard flamer or the cool Ork one. In the end decided the ork was just to large. Keep them for the dreads maybe. 

Flamers cleaned of arms and mold lines (which they had a ton of). 

Tomorrow the arms for the flamers and drill the barrel holes to finish them. Clean the shoulder pads as well if time. 

Hopefully this week I will begin assembling model and figuring how much gap sculpting I will need. Also need to decide what Ill work on with my friday evening - these models, the dreads or the land raider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment