Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Short Week

Thanks to a lovely holiday this week is only 3 days (fridays are now Baby Day). The holiday also brought a 25% sale at Great Escape Games, my local shop. I went in and picked up the rest of the GW models I needed for my 1850 list. Ill still have plastic card, tubing and other stuff to pick up, but the bulk is now at my house. 

For my list I needed over 20 dudes on foot plus a few as part of other models. I didnt have enough backup stormvermin so I picked up a other box. 

3 assembled to join the others (exciting!)

3 unassembled. These will get some reposing of the legs and will become my chaplain and sergeants.


I also assembled the remaider of the weapons and arms that Ive been cleaning the past weeks. 


This leaves me with just the 2 flamers left to make ready to attach to bodies. 

And just for scale, here is a pic of one of the ork chain blades next to a stormvermin.




No comments:

Post a Comment