Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hobby Update - Cutting Awesome Models

For my empire list at Adepticon Im using a unit of 3 chicken knights, musician but no banner. For the bodies of the mounts Ive decided to go with the Plague Flies. I know Im not the first person to use them as land mounts, but I dont think anyone else has tried to repose so that they look like land mounts. 

I havent decided if Im going to even give them wings. 


I decided to make 4 as I know if i ever use them in larger games I will want a banner and one more isnt that much extra work. 


Cut the first one into pieces. Litle sprue to hopefully make it a little stronger. 


Put back together. The torso is a tad shorter, but still looks like a good size on the base. 


4 bodies done and awaiting green stuff. 


Im thinking this project will be done side by side with the doom warlocks. Those are ready for greenstuff also (though will need a lot left). So next will be greenstuffing mounts, then mounting onto base. 

Last for assembly will be figuring out how to mount the one piece plague monks onto these guys. i have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment