Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hobby Update - Trying to keep on task

Got distracted for a day. Need to keep at it if Im going to be ready with the list I want for Adepticon. Already passed my foam window. 

Progress on bugs. 

Thats heads, horns, front arms abd half the wings - going to let them dry overnight before doing the otherside. Dont want to mess them up. 

Also converted up my casters. 

Halberd is my favorite. Maybe he will be the metal caster. Stormvermin weapons for both. 

Also found a mag for the last wolf, so that step is done. Think I still need to mag the characters.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get the rest of the wings on, mount the seers and get a good chunk of the monks chopped up and mounted. 

Need to figure out a third bolt thrower also, dont want to use my last toad.

No comments:

Post a Comment