Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hobby Update - Adepticon Prep Coming to a Close

While I couldnt finish today, my goal was to get it all through the white glue phase. That leaves just dry brush and wash on the sand and a little static grass. 

I took a few mid day pics. 

This first round of photos includes the firr and eyes, right before I put the weathering on the silver. 



This step also caught up to the grey seers, so they will be seeing a return to the rotation. 

Some shots of the little rust I added. 

Metal wizard wants to spread his plague… of rust. Sorry, bad grey seer as metal wizard joke. 




Sand on, 18 hours to dry and tomorrow I will matte spray. Than if time ill finished tomorrow otherwise I have all week. Awesome, going to be done on time. Stuck with the rat ogre for third bolt thrower, which isnt ideal but will work. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment