Friday, March 14, 2014

Hobby Update - Seers

I did good this week. Nearly stayed on task the whole time. This evening I went down to the shop. Instead of continuing with the plaguelocks and fly knights I just took the seers. Much less to pack and lug into work. 

I decided I wanted to make them distinctive beyond the weapon conversions. The obvious idea was lore colors. 


Purple for death and orange for metal. May mean I will feel the need to doanother  should i play around with another lore, but I will worry about that then. 

The purple was fun to paint. The orange took a few play arounds to get the right kind of grungy. I ended up washing with purple and mixing graveyard earth (pale brown) into the highlight. Stretched my color theory. 

Here is another with fur and leather done. The bone and wood are waiting for the horns to dry before getting the wash. 


All done but I realized I forgot what i needed to weather the silver, so that will end up being done with the rest of the army. 




Metal Wizard




Death wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment