Saturday, March 1, 2014

WaaaghPACA! - Wrap-Up

What a blast!  I may have had an even better time than last year.  I ended up with a 3-1-1, and 8th place (take that Domus – who bet me 100 he would be ahead of me and then lost on tiebreaker – and didn’t pay, hehe).  In the end I missed 3 paint points (advanced painting, 5 player votes and the one point that only the paint winner can get), 4 sports points (only getting 1 favorite game) and 6 battle points (4 in round 3’s loss, 1 point in round 4 tie and a missed objective in round 1).  No complaints.

The High Elves will see some shelf time.  I might bust them out again should the Davis players run their monster themed Infernal Zoo, though I will have to come up with someone besides Brood Horrors (I have ideas).


High Elves– 4w/1l/1d

Singles – 4w/1l/1d


Overall – 4w/1l/1d

No comments:

Post a Comment