Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Looking Back at 2012

For 2012 I played a twin towers skaven list. It was my heavy hitter, which made all my top scores for the year. The events where I didn’t place well, I didn’t play this list (except for QCR where soft scores, comp and paint, killed my 4-1 and Alamo, where I had a strong but not great showing, follow up by paint). Here is the list as it finished out the year (2500 points):

Grey Seer, Screaming Bell, Skalm, Dispel Scroll, 3 Plague/1 Ruin

Chieftain, Battle Standard Bearer, Storm Banner, Shield

Plague Priest, Plague Furnace, Level 2, Flail, Poison, Dragon Bane Gem, Scrying Stone, Warplock Pistol

44 Stormvermin, Full Command, Warplock Pistol, Flame Banner, Doom Flayer

2 units of 45 Slaves, Shields, Musician

5 units of 5 Giant Rats, 1 Packmaster

45 Plague Monks, Full Command, Plague Banner

10 Gutter Runners, Slings, Poison

Abomination, Spikes





















































No comments:

Post a Comment