Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adepticon – Wrap-up


Phew! That event was a blast.  A smooth flight hope just capped off the weekend nicely.  I got to see some friends I don’t see often.  Got to play some great players and some podcast personalities, which was also great.  I have to say, none of the podcast people look like what I pictured, but they all sound the same.  I’m a little disappointed that I lost two games in the singles event, but if I had to lose the games, I lost them to the right people.  I still think that without that single spell going off I would have beaten Brian.  I also think I didn’t play that well against Lee.  I look forward to getting the chance to play them both again.

Right now I’m not planning on traveling far again until November for Northstar, but Brian said he would give the direction for which events I need to look into on the east coast.  I’m still disappointed I won’t be making Bragging Rights, as many of those people will be there.

With the long weekend over and 3 wins from the doubles and going 3/2 in the singles, this places my yearly dark elf record at 20w/7l/0d.

I also heard that while 6 members of Guns N’ Warpstone missed the local CoC, two members of the club took overall and best general.  Congrats to Micah on his win and Zach for best general.

No comments:

Post a Comment