Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hobby Update - Harpies

So after that very exciting vote ;) I decided to go with scryer tech on my eshin rats. 

The electrical caps I went with for the bodies of the jump packs. 

Some in progress jump packs. 

A finished jump pack. 

Another finished pack. 

The legs I broke for a flying pose, ready to be rebuilt. 

That previous pack mounted up. 

The two units in progress. 

Unit one built and ready for spray. 

Unit 2 ready for spray. 

Another shot of unit one. 

The guys that will end up on the flight stands after painting os complete. 

Superman with the rebuilt broken legs. You can see some of the reposing Ive done at the wrists, switching claw hands onto other arms for some different positions. 

My favorite guy with aviator glasses and double blades from the plague monk kit.

My second favorite. I saw this project as a good excuse to use the maul that comes with the night runner, an item Ive normally avoided as to doesn't fit night runner equipment.

Now to take them outside and make them white and get started on the painting. If i get them done by next weekend I can use them at the CoC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment