Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hobby Project – Display Board – Assembly Day 5

Just a quick update as I was only able to squeeze in an hour or so to hobby this weekend. I decided on the arrangement for the room. Based on how i think the buikding will go into the board, i faced the grey seer so his back will be towards the audiance and more towards his army. 

While I didnt fix him in place, for easy of painting, I did go ahead and fix the book down and gave it some rough gap filling.



It was the time to get everything sprayed and prepped for painting. The building will be painted as the board is painted, but the dude and his study will need to be painted before they are installed. 

I decided to go white on the bell because that will make for a more vibrant metal, but black on the rest of the terrain. I even did the inside of the buildings, even though I expect to put something to treat the windows. I left it in major sections to easy integration into the display board.






Gotta say, I really love this terrain kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment