Tuesday, September 17, 2013

North Star – Dilemma


North Star lists are due halfway through October, and the missions just released (that post will come out closer to November) but I still don’t have a list.  It’s not because I don’t want to have a list, I do… I really do.  The issue is, North Star has set an October 1 deadline, books released before that deadline are the books that must be used.  Rumor has the Dark Elf book coming out at the beginning of October.  

The 1st is a Tuesday, so it’s likely that it will be old book.  What I’m fearful of is that I will get a new book and have to do a bunch of work to rebuild the army for November.  I also fear keeping the old book and then getting a smashing new book that would require minimum work but improve my current list style dramatically.

I wait in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment