Monday, January 13, 2014

Hobby Update - Airships, A Conclusion… almost

Well, after a few weeks and I figure about 40 something hours I do seem to be wrapped up and therefore ready for waaagh!paca. 

This evening I rushed to matte the models in rapidly fading light and tempeture. Seens the 70s dont start until tomorrow and it was 55 by the time I was done. 

Tonight I will wash and drybrush the bases and then add some static grass. The dragon tongue and goo will get a gloss coating and get it on the bases.

Everything will get put together tomorow. No interim pictures, Just some finals.

I think the one on the left will get lowered in the back. i left it unglued there so i can bring it more in line with the others. 

Tomorrow I will also start a dreadlord. Still need to figure out my man of intrigue, maybe ill use the dreadlord if I get him done, else Ill find something. i mean, whats the point of having 20k+ points if you cant find something when you need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment