Friday, January 10, 2014

Hobby Update - More Boxes

Warpstone/cables - check
Goo - check
Skulls/teeth/nails - check
Weathering
Build 2 trays - started
Some banister
Bases
Spray
Final assembly


And here is the finished crew



And that is a pretty shade of green. 


Only managed to get a second puke.


Propellers all done


And here is a shot of all the different pots i used. 


And some finished shots of the airships. Well, finished but for the stuff I still have to do which is weathering. I expect that to just be a handful of pots. Ill be trying one of the new technical paints. 




While the wash was drying at a few stages I started the movement trays also.

  
Some of my friends were organizing a day to play tomorrow (well today now that ive painted past midnight). I wanted to go, but feel like i need to spend the day working on the project. My goal is to be done no later than thursday so I can get some practice games in before I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment