Monday, January 20, 2014

Hobby Update - More Riders

So besides finishing the dreadlords and masters (pictures at the bottom) I also started the next project. Im hoping that I have over prepared with 21 wolves as Im still playing with my Adepticon lists. Currently Im thinking I will need 13. I had picked up a bunch already assembled, and they will be my emergency reserve as I cant convert them much easily. 


I also had a few that werent already assembled and so I made sure to conver them all at least a little. Here they are, those without heads are just getting wolf heads. I think I may actually be out of rat ogre heads. 


Also found out Im short cavalry bases, so ill be scrounging to fill out what I need. 

First, here is a pic I took while the dragon helm was stilll seperate. 


And the completed models:



The dreadlords



Masters

Not sure why the color got all off with some of those pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment