Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hobby Update - Dreadlord 1

Do I actually stayed home today with a migraine. Feel like shit, but the caffine in the meds has kicked in so I cant sleep. With the airships done early (thank g-d), Im starting work for Adepticon. And he will be my man of intrigue should I get him done. While I need 30 riders for adepticon, I dont think 1 will take very long start to finish.

The wolf:




I indented the cork to make the foot level. When its dry ill stuff a little greenstuff ob make it leveler. Have to fur up the tail a little since i put in a rat ogre tail.

The bits that will make the rider

First I had to do some editing on the bits. To make him ride i had to take off some cloth and armor. 


For the left arm, I took the skaven blade off and added the ogre hammer. That didnt give me the angle i wanted on the sholder, so I seperated it and bent the pin. I pinned the club also, since it was going to be the greater sorce of weight. More green stuff will be needed on both joins.


And a little greenstuff

Little chainmail

Little fur

More fur and a tummy tuck for the gap. Little liquid greenstuff, really watered and in a few layers. 

Some extra greenstuff turned into straps for the shield. 

Ground filled in. 

And assembled. 




Sadly, I was then told I couldnt spray it white and start painting until after the green stuff was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment