Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hobby Update - The painting grind

So moving through the painting, i moved on with the silver, first doing the crew's base and then moving on to the first airship. I quickly realized that thereare rivets every where, so I did all the tail fins and the posted cloth before going back to the silver. So tails done on all and base silver done on one airship. Off for a jog and then maybe some more painting before going off for the evening plans.



I decided to go with purple on the tail as I wanted something different than the light hull. As i was considering i noticed the dragon, which has purple webbing. While that looks natural, I went with a more dark painted look.


Getting under and painting the inside was a big pain.

Next time I will finish the base silver on the other two - a few hours Im not looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment