Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hobby Update - Dreadlord 2 and 2 Masters

Since I couldnt paint, I decided to spend the rest of my migraine time working on the remaining fighty characters I will need for Adepticon.

I need 2 more sword and board, 1 also with the BSB and then the second dreadlord without a shield (dude has the dragon helm instead). 

So I returned to my bits box and sprues and came up with a new pile.


The wolves, pre-green stuff


I think an extra hydra head, just the top, a lower jaw from the orc chariot kit and a shaved stormvermin head is close enough to a WYSIWYG dragonhelm


Heads and weapon arms on. Time for the green stuff (probably should have done it before putting the weapon arms on - thats how I did the first guy. 


That thing on the right is my take on a dragon helm. Im tired of using the champion head. Took lots of cutting, but i like it. It slips on, to make painting easier. 



Got the arms and banners on, and doing a rank check while things are still semi change able. Doomfire plague monk in the center. The dreadlords are on the corners.


And another test fully assembled. Now just a little liquid greenstuff, and my migraine is gone. Tomorrow night I will spray them and start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment