Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Adepticon – It’s How You Use It List 1

Dreadlord, general, dark steed, heavy armor, repeater crossbow, shield, sea dragon cloak, dawnstone, ogre blade

Master, BSB, dark steed, heavy armor, repeater crossbow, shield, sea dragon cloak, sword of might, potion of strength

6 Dark Riders, musician, banner, shields, repeater crossbows
5 Dark Riders, musician, banner, shields, repeater crossbows

Repeater Bolt Thrower
Repeater Bolt Thrower

8 Doomfire Warlocks

This 1000 point army, like my doubles army is just a slim down from the 2400 point list with the same theory.  The warlocks are here my sole magic, so even losing 1 reduces me to a level 1 with no dispel scroll, which could hurt.  I’m banking on not seeing a lot of level 4s, or if I do being able to take them out as they will have less support due to their weighing down the list.  Turn or 2 of shooting and then shove in the characters to push them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment