Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hobby Update - Back from Break

I actually did some work last night, adding the second wheel. 


I was exhausted though so I went to bed instead of working more. 

Tonight I added the wheel caps along with a little greenstuff where I cut to short. 


Not wanting to touch the body, I moved on to the ribcage. 


This is what my example looks like. It looks like solid pieces, but what i found were joins for plastic tubes. Here is some of the progression. 






Ill go back and clean up the connections and add "scrap metal" on top once itd all dry. 

Thats it for tonight. Cant attach it while wet and want to put it on before I build it up too much. Going to have to attach one part at a time to make sure I dont build it to big for the base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment