Monday, October 13, 2014

SAWS – Finally Getting Started

Ok, so I’ve been dark for a few weeks.  I was hoping to get the SAWS write-ups written and out before my daughter arrived, but she decided to come 30 days early and we had nearly a week in the hospital.  Everything is fine, and she’s healthy and doing great but it’s just taken a huge portion of my time.


I also missed Quake City Rumble, not because of the baby, but because of the remodel.  That’s right, in addition to a new baby, I am remodeling my house.  This is a full on, contractor remodel without me doing anything but it still is requiring 4 moves, a week out of the house and all sorts of other fun.  So there won’t be any QCR posts.  I did help with their Comp, but I don’t think it’s really worth talking about as all I did was look at lists and rate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment