Monday, July 8, 2013

Hobby Update - Chaos Dwarves

The title says it all. My upcoming, well now current, project will be Skaven Clan Scryer Chaos Dwarves. Really, based on the Clan Scryer theme and my requirement of playing only evil armies this was the only choice. I have been working on the list for a few weeks with a member of my club who also plays Chaos Dwarves and this is what I have come up with to help guide my initial construction. With no upcoming events where I plan to play this my goal will include conversion and assembly only. Once done I can contemplate the dreaded painting.

Daemonsmith Sorcerer: Dispel Scroll; Enchanted Shield; Level 2 Wizard; Lore of Death; pistol. 165
Daemonsmith Sorcerer: Crown of Command; Dragon Helm; Level 2 Wizard; Lore of Metal. 175
Hobgoblin Khan: Dragonbane Gem; Warrior Bane; Giant Wolf; light armour. 64
Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf; light armour. 54
Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf; light armour. 54

39 Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard: musician; standard bearer; Standard of Dicipline; fireglaives. 698

Iron Daemon War Engine: Hellbound. 310
Iron Daemon War Engine: Hellbound. 310
Magma Cannon 145
Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher 100
Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher 100

K'daai Destroyer 325

Mmm... 3 giant 300+ point monsters. Yummy. 

The characters are already done, as I will use existing Engineers and Eshin cavalry models.  That leaves me the core and the warmachines. I think I will hold back on the planned conversions for now. I have it all sketched out in my head already but the three actual warmachines. 

My first project on the list will be the Iron Daemons, which I plan to do side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment