Monday, July 15, 2013

Hobby Update - Chaos Dwarves

Just a quick note.  My friend Henry, with whom I designed my list decided he would play something very similar at QCR (there was a delay in my posting).  He did fairly well, making it out of the top 30 I believe.  He had some lessons to share with me, so I will be doing some revisions.  Most likely I will drop one of the rockets and a hobgoblin and switch to a second flame cannon.  I'll play with the numbers eventually, but there isn't any rush as I will be working on the Iron Daemons first.  I have been busy with QCR and there is a family emergency thing keeping me from getting started.  I'm hoping on Friday I will be able to start taking parts off of sprues and getting mold lines cleaned.  I'll try to get an update of whatever I do get done up on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment