Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hobby Update - Harpies & Bolt Thrower

Here are the final pictures for this project. Also, while not my 100th post, it is the 100 th post I have written. The others are set up to post over the rest of the month or so and with plenty more to follow.











My next project will be the start of a new army. So far I have a skaven army, a clan mouldor themed Ogre army and an Eshin themed Dark Elf army. While i could probably continue to expand upon those three armies i feel that it leaves me generally unbalanced. 

I was debating between updating my clan scryer and clan pestilen. I like to restrict my army selections to evil. This is actually a general policy for all games. I have to be a nice guy in real life, so when i play i like to mix in a little evil. So i was restricted to an evil army to make one of those two clans. 

I have decided that the next project will be clan scryer and that i wanted to pick a project that allowed for lots of fun conversions but also wasnt a massive number of models. With my birthday just passes i used the opportunity presented by birthday money to make a big purchase. Here is what i picked up:


For those of you who cant read, thats 4 doom wheels, 4 warplightning cannons and 1 box of stormvermin. I will add to this a nearly full box of stormvermin, some plastic card, tubing and other bits to make most of my new army. 

Want to know what that will be? Stay tuned. I will try to slip an army list post into the already scheduled battle reports and will make sure it comes out before any future hobby post on the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment