Friday, July 19, 2013

Hobby Update - Iron Daemon

Spent the evening cleaning mold lines and dry fitting shit together to see if I could figure out how this thing was actually going to fit together... And i think its going to go together pretty much as I envisioned. I do think i will need to cut the driver, but thats fine. 


Chaise dry fit together. Im going to take off a lot of the outer doom wheel frame, like the little wheel harness and the tanks.

 

Some other angels. 


Dry fit with wheels. Im going to put spokes inside the front wheel. The dozed little spikes are a huge bitch to work with. Keep jabbing my fingers. I got the pieces cut, but am waiting until I get home abs have green stuff to help hold it. 

  
Pictures are poor because thats also my hand holding it together.  There is also some white tacky stuff helping, butit wasn't   enough. This weekend Im going to see what else I can get because im not sure of the connection spot between the doom wheel chaise and the wooden cannon frame. 

After I get this part set up as Id like I will put in the warpstone core, which will go rear top of the wooden frame. Last will be the warplightening cannons, which will go outside the rear wheels. I also have plans for using up some of the other bits. 

Any suggestions?

Also, I believe this is my 100th post to actually post, though I have a backlog of 10 on the battle reports. 


No comments:

Post a Comment