Monday, November 4, 2013

Elves Make More Shoes

My friend has one of those jobs where sometimes he gets a good amount of hobby time and since he enjoys making terrain (go figure) he has put some more work into my display board. These are the pics that he has sent me. 


As you can see he has carved out the stairs to provide some better defination along with what I think are stone bannisters. 

Looking in the back you can see he has done some of the floor work.  All this stone is plaster that I poured the last time I was at his house. Here is a close up of the brick work. 


I think he has done a great job of blending it in. Close up. 


I think when its done being painted painted the only way to tell will be by feel. 

Later in the day I got this one. You can see the top steps are better defined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment