Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hobby Update - Man of Intrigue

Leg attached along with knee. 


Had a little issue getting the leg on. I had some concern about the long term hold of the knee so I tried to go back and add a little greenstuff anchor but it turned out to be hard to get in. It will be easier on the other end as I will be planning for it. 

While it dried I got to work thinking about the top. At first I just had the front and back. 


What I needed was something arched with enough room to give me some arm and control space. I thought about using the same bit as the back but it doesnt have enough arch to it.

Talking to a friend and lookind around the GW site drew me to the side spikes of the corspe cart. I actually own the kit but alas the bits are in use already and I dont want to harvest them (though this is a much better use). 

What I so have is lots of parts left over from a years ago sold chaos space marine army. 


I think that by trimming these down I can make a good looking rib cage.

Tried moving a little faster than I probably should have so I can stand them up yet. Going to call it a night and let them set up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment