Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hobby Update - Man of Intrigue

Happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate. For those who dont just see it as a week long hobby time suck, what with getting ready, wife's family and divorced parents each wanting a turn. But my wife is downstairs making candy and that means I have a little time to hobby.

Setting aside the stormvermin, as they are not the priority project, I get back to the man. Maybe a little rifle work will get squeezed during dry times.

First, the ribs. Ive decided to go with a spiked cage from chaos space marine rhinos. Each side will get 1 up and 1 down and I will reverse them and trim them to give less of the duplicate bit look.  Im also going to see if I can use these doomwheel gears. The front will still be some scrap I saved when I previously mutilated a steam tank (before this blog).  


Side 1




Rifle dry break. 

A pinned hand

Going to need some gap filling on the back end


Taking forever to set up, so I decided to leave the half cage for the busy weekend and finish up my first chaos dwarf. If this guy gets a shield it will go on after painting. Still needs some clean up, and I see I forgot to drill the barrel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment