Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hobby Update - Skryre Air Fleet

First, yay, I got my tickets to Adepticon. 14 games in 4 days coming up in April. I will be taking dark elves and high elves split 2 each for events. Better get my butt in gear if Im going to get stuff done ontime and still get the chaos dwarves done for May. 

And now… tail fins:


This shot is actually backwards, but they are drying. Now just to attach them and cork up the bases and they will be ready for painting.

While they were drying I got a little start on my man of intrigue/unit filler. After going through my bits here is a shot of what Ive set aside. 


I feel like this picture came out upside down, but I guess it really doesnt matter for this shot.

Im thinking something like this:


But first back to the airships. The other side of the now dried fins. 


No going back now


1


Well, thats pretty much all I had time for. Wont be painting this weekend as had hoped, but maybe sometime next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment