Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hobby Update - Iron Daemon

Its been a little over 2 months since Ive had a chance to work on this project. I was a little stumped and had lost my hobby interest for a while there. But this first one is so close to the level where I can set it aside for painting, I just have to finish it (that and Ive gotten the hobby bug back but there isnt home work this time on the on the display board. 

I figure I have 3 things that need to be done, cross beam, heads and wires. Then like 10 different pieces to paint before final assembly.

First thing, heads. 


One of each, of course. And man, does this camera suck.

Before I had played around with adding a larger plate, but I didnt like it.  This time Im going to play with simply extending. To do that Im going to see if some right angled plastic card works.



Thinking something like this, after i clean up the plastic card as needed


Rounded the corners. I like the symbols as they add a little more spikyness to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment