Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hobby Project – Display Board – Assembly Day 9

After a few days off for Infernal Zoo (currently being drafted and forthcoming at the end of the month or so), its back to the terrain. For the weekend I need to finish painting the warpstone on the caster, the book and floor and the walls of the room. So hopefully that is what i will hopefully give you this week. 

After an afternoon of painting , from that list I accomplished…

Greying the room



I intentionally didnt make the color even or solid as I wanted to provide some texture when observed through the windows.

Gave the warpstone a little internal glow



And some colors on the book and stabd. 


Needs a little writing. 

I needed a break from the painting so I cleaned up some mold lines and gluedtogether my Cthulhu from the first reaper bones. While I got the entire vampite level 100+ models, its the big models I really wanted. Ill probably try to sell off most of the little models. 



Guy's wings are like the height of the second story of the building. I didnt glue him to the base. Im thinking I will take off the rock part of the base and put it and him on a base to match my skaven army. Maybe use him as a monster in a future Davis event. 

He needs a little liquid green stuff at tge joins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment