Monday, October 21, 2013

Hobby Update - Skryre Air Fleet

Back to work after a successful swap meet where I managed to get rid of about two thirds of what I was hoping to, seeling enough to pay for the previous weeks sale slurge and even got in a few good trades. 

Anyways, first thing I did was lower the rear end some to get a softer angle. Then I installed the tubes and cauldrons onto the other raiders. 


Then I finished off the crew, just needing to put on the stormvermin left arms and heads.


With that done, all I am missing is the propeller set up. Thats going to take a little more work. 

Started with aproximating the height. Went with a level a little higher than the halbreds. 


Im using a metal rod with a plastic core that  also act to pin it into the hole. 


I picked up a few propellers at the local hobby shop. Im going to mess them up as part of the finishing touches. 



To make the thing run I need steam power. Luckily I saved some parts from when I demolished the doom wheels for the Iron Daemon I saved the half I had clipped off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment