Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dwarven Forge Kickstarter

So ive contributed to a few kickstarters. Reaper Bones I was the first to arrive and as of today Dwarven Forge is the second. I was lucky to have been selected in the test shipping phase.

Instad of finishing the floor for my terrain project this evening like i was supposed to, i unpacked and played with the new toy. I got the 5 pack and the pictures show nearly every piece taking up a standard folding table. Easy enough to fill a 4x4 for mordheim or something, though I plan to mainly donate them for the use of my D&D group. 




 Three angles of the board I made, making it up as I went. 

Here are the fillings before I added them. 


And inside








Hard to see what all is there because if the black on black. Initially i didnt think i was going to paint them, but perhaps the fillings do need some love. I have a few painters in my D&D group so perhaps I can get some donated time to help as it will improve everyone's experience. 


Oh, and either it was missing a chair or I already lost one. Says there should be 4 but I definatly only found 3 to put down. 

So far I am very happy with the product, though the tote they provided to store it all is so insufficient to be funny. I will have to pick up some small tubs for transport.  

No comments:

Post a Comment