Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hobby Update - Skryre Air Fleet

Back at it for my hour a night. Decided to work on the propeller some more. Part of what I want to use this army for involves flying and what with the base and propeller it was getting quite large and I wanted to do what I could to reduce the height. Not actually able to reduce the height based on everything I want I decided to magnetize the propeller. This also gave me a chance to put some bits on the propeller stand. 

Once again going into my extra bits from the Iron Daemon, this time from the cannon kit, I found this nice piece. 


The hole is just the right size for a set of magnets I have and will work great. I decided to remove the stem as it wouldnt fit into the metal rod. I would then pin it with the inner plastic rod. 


Yay magnets.


While waiting for the propeller shaft to dry, I installed the cannons. 


And thats the night. Looks like the propeller shaft will need some balancing when i glue it in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment